Members shall be resident of non-resident. Resident members shall be those ordinarility besiding at Rajahmundry or within a radius of 5 miles of Rajahmundry.Non-resident members shall be those residing outside Rajahmundry or outside a radius of 15 miles of Rajahmundry.
Members shall consist of:
(d)Members ordinarily residing in Rajahmundry.
Eligibility of Membership
All persons above the age of 18 years, except students, are eligible to become members of is Association.Students may be admitted as associate members but they have no rig to vote.
Admission of Members
Any person received in general society is not a defaulter of any other club shall eligible for election as member of this club. And persons seeking admission as member any of the six classes mentioned in rule(3) he to sign the application form prescribed he under,duly get it recommended,and present in the office,together with the entrance of fixed under rule(8) as well as the subscription for the first month payable under rule(9).
An entrance fee of Rs.100 shall be along with the subscription for the current month whenever a person applies for application.
Subscription by Law
The subscription shall be Rs.5/- per month.
1. Subscriptions are strictly payable in advance on orbefore the 10th eachmonth,including those for all amentities in the club.
2. A member who is in arrears of Rs.30 more as dues shall be deemed to be a defaulter.The Hon'Secretary shall give notice to such defaulters requiring payment of all arrears from them within seven days after service or notice. The list of persons to whom such notice is shall be placed before the managing committee.Failure of payment shall facto terminate the membership of such defaulters. Issue of notice by registered post shall be deemed to be a sufficient service.
3. The annual subscription for a non-re-condent member shall of Rs.25 which must be paid in advance.
4. (a)A member of a club affiliated to the cosmopolitan club shall pay no subscription save that, when visiting the club he shall be pay any special charges. He is entitled to the of the club freely for aperiodnot exceeding onemonth.
(b)By a resolution of the General Body this club may be affiliated to clubs of similar nature by mutual consent.
5. (a)A person who had been a default member or defaulter who had fordefault or for some other reason,been removed by the Managing Committee or General Body,shall not be brought as a guest.But this exclusion shall not apply if the said defaulter had paid up a arrears before or after removal.But this exclusion shall apply if such defaulter's application for readmission has been rejected by the Managing Committee or General Body.
(b)Each member shall have a right bring into the club a guest for 3 days in the month.The Same guest cannot be brought the same month for more than 3 days.
(C)Before any such great is brought to the club the introducing member and then guest shall sign in the register of guests.
(d)The introducing member shall liable for any guest charges payable by the guest as may be fixed by the Managing Committee from time to time.
(e)Non-observance of the above rulesshall entail non-admission of any guest into the club.